Do you like to win?? Are you passionate about establishing and scaling strategic partnerships?? When you hear ‘no’ from a potential customer do you see that as an opportunity?? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please read on.
As an Strategic Partner Manager, you will report directly to the VP of Partnerships and will take the lead on identifying, nurturing and closing partnership deals. You will grow and build partnerships and continue to foster relationships with current partners as a trusted advisor.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Have the ability to affect and manage change positively.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- You are collaborative and enjoy working cross-functionally teams (eg, sales, customer success, marketing, etc.) to get things done.
Your core responsibilities may include:
- Identify, prioritize and recruit new partners for the Martello network.
- Drive new, cross and up-sell opportunities with current and potential partners.
- Collaborate on effective go-to-market strategies to attract new or expand existing partnerships.
- Collaborate on joint market offerings and roll-out with partners to achieve mutual business objectives.
- Serve as a bridge between Martello and partner networks and build productive relationships.
- Keep track of market trends and requirements and assess Martello’s competitive positioning.
- Effective onboarding of new partners.
- Effective account and sales tracking in Salesforce.
- Train and develop partner’s knowledge of Martello products and GTM initiatives.
You should apply if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a SaaS partnership management or channel management role.
- 3+ years’ experience in SaaS, enterprise software and/or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to influence sales on all levels.
- Strong attention to detail with a pro-active, commercial and customer centric attitude.
- Willingness to travel cross-country and internationally.
- Collaborative nature and comfortable working with cross-functional group of teams.
- Experience with various partner model types: OEM, Reseller, Referral, etc.
- Proficient in use of Salesforce.com, Office 365, and web meeting tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, TEAMS, and Word.
- Effective time management skills and ability to organize and meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- A challenging position in an international environment in a rapidly evolving industry.
- A competitive salary and benefits with excellent growth and development opportunities.
- An informal work experience in a dynamic team.
- Hybrid (in office 2 - 3 days per week) or remote work environment.
- Employer provided health insurance.
- Martello stock option grants.
- Paid time off for volunteering (2 days) and personal days (10) in addition to vacation time.
- Professional development with free access to thousands of training courses offered through “Martello Udemy for Business”.
About Martello Technologies
Martello Technologies is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada with staff around the world. We provide Microsoft digital experience monitoring (DEM) solutions that monitor the performance of cloud collaboration and productivity tools to give enterprises insight into the user experience. Our products include unified communications (UC) performance analytics software, Microsoft 365 user experience monitoring software, and IT analytics software.
Martello offers a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We welcome individuals who are curious, inventive, and want to work with people who are smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative. Martello Technologies is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion, diversity, and accessibility to employment for all. We are proud to operate as an equal opportunity employer.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch, we’re keen to tell you more!